Blue Moo: 17 Jukebox Hits From Way Back Never
- ASIN: 0761147756, Product Dimensions: 8. 2 x 10. 3 x 0. 5 inches, Shipping Weight: 1. 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies), Average Customer Review: 4. 8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (59 customer reviews)
- Hardcover: 64 pages, Publisher: Workman Publishing Company (November 1, 2007)
- Product Details: Reading level: Ages 9-12
- Language: English, ISBN-10: 9780761147756, ISBN-13: 978-0761147756
- Number of Pages: 64
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Published)
Put a nickel within the jukebox, assuming you can locate a jukebox, and that you remember what a nickel is."And then there's the hit single from Boynton's Your Personal Penguin sung by the impossibly cute Davy Jones of The Monkees."The incomparable Neil Sedaka crooning"Your Nose."B. B. King brings you a wistful"One Shoe Blues,"Gerry together with all the Pacemakers offer"Mersey Lullaby,"and relative newcomer (in this seasoned company) Patti Lu Pone of"Evita"fame sings— what else— the"Rabbit Tango. I mean jeepers, even Sha Na Na is here. Here's legendary Beach Boy Brian Wilson singing lead and 10-part harmonies on"Speed Turtle.
And OH! 110,000 copies in print. Boynton has filled it with all issues 50s and 60s. The book! Grab your saddle shoes, plunk two straws into that swell chocolate malt, and let's twist again like we did last century. And, well, golly, it's so happy and colorful and just terrific, Mister!
Music Books for Kids - Copyright (C) 2019